7.06.2009

Talk Less, Say More

Talk less, Say more. Seems like sensible advice. But in this era of Facebook, blogger and

BlackBerry <3Image by Miss υηιqυє → <3 via Flickr

Tweeter, does this really happen?

If you've done any research at all on blogging, you know the golden rules to starting a successful blog:
  1. Pick a topic
  2. Know your target audience
I have chosen on this particular endeavor to break both rules repeatedly.
I am certainly not social enough to bother with the nuances of Faceboook, nor do I consider myself important enough to Tweet.

So this soliloquy is my most gregarious atempt at "social networking"
I speak here, not with an audience in mind, nor with a topic in mind. I pour random thoughts here as if this was my Diary. Not the kind with the cute lock and adorable key that my brothers were always trying to pry open, but with an open book that I publish to the world.
Not with the hopes to read and recognized but this catharsis is cheaper than therapy.
With web logs readily available, the condition of anonymity so treasured in personal journals has been traded in for the comfort of knowing that words posted will be forever immortal in the world wide web.

The topic will be whatever crosses my mind at the time ~ Inquietudes, if you will.

And the audience may not exist other than people attempting to kill the boredom that devours them.

But I am fine with that as well, because when boredom comes my way, I will read their Blogger posts as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment